06.11.2017 The Balkan Economic Forum, upon invitation from the Secretary General of the Vienna Economic Forum Dr Kirtcheva, participated at the 14th Vienna Economic Forum “VIENNA FUTURE DIALOGUE 2017”. This laid a solid ground for future joint cooperation between our two organizations.
05.07.2017 Balkan Economic Forum (BEF) attended two CIVICA Мobilitas events, entitled:
- Thematic forum: “Challenges, perspectives and potentials of the migrаtions”
- Workshop: “Together in action – potentials from migrations to Macedonia”
Focus of the thematic forum was the cooperation of civil society organizations with the authorities, the organizations of diaspora, the business sector, citizens and other stakeholders for problems and the benefits of migration.
BEF would like to use the opportunity to thank the team of CIVICA Mobilitas for the invitation, great support and excellent organization of this event.
Balkan Economic Forum (BEF) attended the 2016 NGO Fair entitled: “Through Volunteerism to Active Citizenship“, organized by the local NGO “Volunteers Centre Skopje” (http://www.vcs.org.mk/) on 05.12.2016 in cooperation with the City of Skopje.
The date for organisation of the fair was chosen on the occasion of the 5 December, International Volunteers’ Day.
The NGO Fair was attended by more than 50 (fifty) associations/NGOs/foundations that are registered on the territory of Skopje, as part of their activities to contribute to the benefit of the citizens of Skopje.
Debate and networking between associations took place on three main forums:
- Forum 1: Volunteering, youth policies, youth participation in decision-making and youth work
- Forum 2: Working with marginalized groups and people with disabilities, their social inclusion, health protection and diseases prevention
- Forum 3: Ecology, sustainable development, sport and sports activities, internet technology, education and culture