Ragmi Jusufi, Head of international business development and cooperation
– Postgraduate studies in computer science, Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts – Lucerne School of – Engineering and Architecture / Switzerland
– Bachelor in Mechanical engineering, Technical Military Academy Zagreb, Croatia
Training and Certificates
– Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) „Information Security Management“- University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland – School of Business Basel
– Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) “Information Security” – Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts – Lucerne School of Business / Switzerland,
– Information Security Management Systems Lead Auditor, Lead Auditor Training Course(BS ISO/IEC 27001:2005) – Aarau / Switzerland
– The last ten years (2007 – 2017) has worked as a Security Officer Swiss Government PKI at the Federal Office of Information Technology and Telecommunication (FOITT) in Bern, Switzerland.
– From 2010 – 2017 Ragmi was a Member of the Government Inter Department of Information Security Structure (DVI Security Team) for Swiss electronic documents (e-doc).
– From 2000 – 2007 he was a co-president of the NGO “Drini” for the Swiss-Migrant Cooperation in Ebikon, Switzerland.
After living and working in Switzerland for 25 years, he has frequent visits in Macedonia.
He speaks six Languages and is an active member of BEF in the direction of international business developing and cooperation.