Dr. Nadica Jovanovska-Boshkovska
Head of international education and training
Works as a Head of Europa Re Representative Office in Republic of North Macedonia, Swiss based reinsurance company.
She also serves as a Training consultant at the same company.
Dr.Jovanovska-Boshkovska has more than 16 years of professional experience in both public and private sector in North Macedonia. Prior joining Europa RE she was a Project Manager on a World Bank financed project in the agriculture sector. She has been working also as a short-term consultant for the World Bank in Washington DC, for Europe and Central Asia region, on a project covering the agriculture, rural development and climate change issues under the professional affiliation programme financed by the U.S. Department of State.
Besides her experience in the agriculture area, her expertise includes Project management, economics and marketing. She has accumulated professional experience as a Lecturer in the aforementioned fields at the Southeastern European University, Faculty of Business Administration in Tetovo, Macedonia (2006-2011) and University American College Skopje, Faculty for Business Administration and Management (2017-now).
She has obtained her Master degree in International Economics at Tor Vergata University, Italy and attended a professional development fellowship at Cornell University, USA. Dr. Jovanovska Boshkovska earned her doctoral degree in regional economics (Dissertation: Territorial marketing – strategic element for development) at the St. Cyril and Methodius University, Skopje.
She has attended numerous national and international conferences, earned certificates and published more than 12 articles in domestic and international journals and conference Proceedings.
Head of international business development and cooperation
– Postgraduate studies in computer science, Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts – Lucerne School of – Engineering and Architecture / Switzerland
– Bachelor in Mechanical engineering, Technical Military Academy Zagreb, Croatia
Training and Certificates
– Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) „Information Security Management“- University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland – School of Business Basel
– Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) “Information Security” – Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts – Lucerne School of Business / Switzerland,
– Information Security Management Systems Lead Auditor, Lead Auditor Training Course(BS ISO/IEC 27001:2005) – Aarau / Switzerland
– The last ten years (2007 – 2017) has worked as a Security Officer Swiss Government PKI at the Federal Office of Information Technology and Telecommunication (FOITT) in Bern, Switzerland.
– From 2010 – 2017 Ragmi was a Member of the Government Inter Department of Information Security Structure (DVI Security Team) for Swiss electronic documents (e-doc).
– From 2000 – 2007 he was a co-president of the NGO “Drini” for the Swiss-Migrant Cooperation in Ebikon, Switzerland.
After living and working in Switzerland for 25 years, he has frequent visits in Macedonia.
He speaks six Languages and is an active member of BEF in the direction of international business developing and cooperation.
Aleksandar Marjanovik, Head of project development and implementation
The founder and CEO of Marjanovik Education, has more than 25 years of entrepreneur experience in vocational IT education. After graduation, he started his career in A1 Television, as manager of the computer graphics, animation and user support department. In 1993, he founded Alexandria, the first private school of computing. In 2003, he established Alexandria IT Academy, the first vocational school for IT jobs. In the period between 2003 and 2010, he was Education and Workforce Development Workgroup coordinator in МАСИТ, ICT Chamber of Commerce, in which his main responsibility was to conduct labour market research.
His last project, web academy Everest was elected as one of the most innovative and was funded by FITR (Fund for Innovations and Technology Development). Project Everest solves the problem with the lack of programmers, web designers and developers, by transforming the traditional approach in the training process and using “mentored distance learning” methodology.
- Faculty of Electrotechnics, St. Cyril and Methodius University, Skopje, Macedonia
- Ivey Business School at Western University, Canada
2013-present , Marjanovik Education, CEO & Founder
- distance learning solutions creation & development
- distance learning course creation
- managing courses and users
- mentor recruitment and development
1993-2013, Alexandria, CEO & Co-Founder
- planning, launching and monitoring of training programs
- teacher training and development
2004 – 2014, Cisco Networking Academy, Legal Main Contact
- Primary point of contact at Academy responsible for the implementation and delivery of the Academy Program
2003-2013, Pearson VUE Authorized Testing Center, Testing Center Manager
- managing and supervising test center operations
2007-2013, Prometric Authorized Testing Center, Testing Center Manager
- managing and supervising test center operations
2003-2010, MASIT, Education & Workforce Development workgroup coordinator
- conducting ICT workforce demand surveys for Macedonian market
1992-1994, A1 TV, Head of IT department
- Managing computer graphics & user support team
Training and Certification
- Moodle Administration training, HRDNZ, New Zealand
- Certified Analytics & Data Specialist, Digital Marketer, USA
- Certified Content Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketer, USA
- Certified Customer Acquisition Specialist, Digital Marketer, USA
- Certified Customer Value Optimization Specialist, Digital Marketer, USA
- Certified Ecommerce Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketer, USA
- Certified Email Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketer, USA
- Certified Search Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketer, USA
- Certified Social & Community Specialist, Digital Marketer, USA
- Community Management Specialist, Digital Marketer, USA
- Direct-Response Copywriting Specialist, Digital Marketer, USA
Aleksandar speaks English, Serbian and Macedonian language, has great passion for hiking, cycling, yoga. He is also an AC DC fan.
Head of gender equality and multicultural society
She is a BSc. in Electrical engineering and in the period of February 1996-September 2018, she serves as Senior Non-Immigrant Visa Assistant in the Consular Section at the United States Embassy Skopje, dealing with the full range of non-immigrant visa services.
In addition, she was actively involved in the Countering Violent Extremism (CVE) board, discussing issues in the community that are of interest to the mission.
Outside the mission, she was and is continuously involved in the social media (face book and public portal news) on issues related to environment, crime, education, discrimination, terrible teaching/learning conditions at the educational institutions (schools and kinder gardens) and all relevant issues that are of citizens’ concerns.
Many of her stories, analyses on air pollution, and short postings on her social media profile have been published and have been influential at a certain level to the residents and the Government Officials.