BALKANS TO ASIA CONFERENCE
Mr. Henri MALOSSE, Former President of the 5th European institution (European Economic and Social Council):
- Former President of the 5th European institution (European Economic and Social Council) and initiator/supporter of several participation to various pan European projects, including Corporate Social responsibility, Environment and Cooperation in the Mediterranean region
- Honorary member of the European Academy of the Regions
- Chairman and Founder of the French Lobbying Association of the EU and writer of bestsellers about EU funds. Experienced speaker and strategic adviser on EU- East Europe (including Russia); EU mechanisms and funds; Regional Policy (including islands) , EU institutions , French-German relations, EU Trade policy
- Unique experience of the EU with a very broad “carnet d’adresses”
- Professor in charge of European affairs by : Sciences-Po Paris -Executive Education; Universita Pasquale Paoli di Corsica; IRA Bastia; University of Kaunas, Economy World University of Sofia, ISEL Paris
- Currently President of the Association Jean Monnet, historical association of collaborateurs and friends of the Father founder of Europe
- Chairman of the famous (in the Balkans) Think tank, VocalEurope.eu
- Lectures at different Universities, namely “Sciences Politiques” in Paris and University Pasquale Paoli of Corsica
- Specialist of Eastern Europe and the Balkans
Mr. Zoran Martinovski, World Bank Group expert:
- a development finance professional with specific emerging markets experience working for the International Finance Corporation for over 20 years.
- World Bank Group expert in the area of PPP development (Public-Private Partnerships) and investment funds.
- President of Prime Point Partners, a management consulting platform covering the Western Balkans region specializing in financial advisory services, PPPs in infrastructure and renewables sector as well as implementation of donor funded programs including business acceleration programs focusing in the green-tech sectors.
- President of Supervisory Board of Tikvesh, the largest winery in Southeast Europe
- Member of the Management Board of the Macedonian Chambers of Commerce
- Previous working engagements with two Fortune 500 companies Philips Research (New York, USA) and Lexmark International (Lexington, USA).
- MBA from the University of Kentucky and executive trainings from Harvard Kennedy School, INSEAD and Schulich, York University. A Ron Brown Fellowship Alumnus.
- Former Chairman of Macedonia 2025 Investment Summit
Ms. Roxana Minzatu, former Minister for European Funds at the Government of Romania:
- Former Minister of European Funds
- Secretary of State in the Ministry of European Funds
- President of the Romanian Agency for Public Procurement
- Member in the Romanian Chamber of Deputies (Committee for Industry and Services, Committee for European Affairs)
Mr. Drilon Iseni, CEO, Chief Executive Officer at the Economic Chamber of Northwest Macedonia:
- Master of Legal Sciences in the field of International Law at University of Amsterdam. Has professional experience as a consultant, researcher and legal expert in the civil and governmental sector, as well as in the business community. He’s engaged in the process of drafting and implementation of numerous projects in various fields and has participated in local, regional and global trainings. His areas of interest: developing the Chamber’s portfolio of services, networking with the representatives, diplomatic missions and donors in the country, managing projects and building partnerships with members of the Chamber.
Mr. Attila Galambos, Chair of the Western Balkan Committee of the Hungarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry:
- Economist, private company owner, experienced on foreign trade and investment, focusing on WB6, Far-East (Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia) and Cuba
- Chairman of the Western Balkan Committee of the Hungarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (HCCI), Vice Chairman of the Committee of International Affaires of HCCI, Honorary Consul of North Macedonia to Hungary, 1st Honorary Representant of Football Association of Albania, permanent member of steering committee of Serbian-Hungarian framework Agreement on Infrastructure cooperation.
Mr. Darko Angelov, former Ambassador of North Macedonia to Hungary, Kazakhstanand Greece and Council of Europe program manager for Russia:
- Darko Angelov is a diplomat, former ambassador of North Macedonia to Greece, Hungary, Kazakhstan and Nigeria. His past work also includes that of a program manager and adviser for the Council of Europe and the OSCE on Russia and Southeast Europe. He holds a master’s degree in International Relations from the Central European University in Budapest and a Bachelor’s in Political Science from Utrecht University in the Netherlands.
Mr. Dumitru Tudor JIJIE, PhD, Associate professor, PhD, Director of the Centre for Balkan Studies, University Alexandru Ioan Cuza IAȘI – ROMANIA:
- Romanian – Canadian MBA Bucharest
associate professor for “Marketing Research” 2004 – 2008;
- Founder of Eastern Marketing Insights LTD (a marketing research company, http://www.eastmarketing.ro/en/) – since 2004;
- Executive Manager of the Euroregion “Siret-Prut-Nistru” (a Cross-Border Association acting within the framework of the European Convention for the Cross-Border Cooperation and the European Charter for Local Self-Governance), http://www.euroregiune.org/en/) 2013 – 2018;
- Short term expert in various programs dedicated to Eastern Vicinity, coordinated by GIZ or UNDP;
- Member of the Regional Consortium for Innovation in the North-East Region of Romania
Mr. Arben Shkodra, Secretary General position in Albanian Manufacturer Union:
- Mr. Arben Shkodra has graduated at the University of Tirana, Faculty of Economy. For more than 11 (eleven) years, he held the position of the head of Department at the Albanian Prime Minister Office. During his career he held also some other parallel public positions such as: General Directorate for Patents and Trademarks; Head of the Authority for conflict of Interest of the Council of Ministers. He has been Vice President of Union Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Albania. Currently, he holds the Secretary General position in Albanian Manufacturer Union. As one of the most potential business organizations, it aims to support the Albanian industry, manufacturers as well as domestic production. Mr. Shkodra is also a member of the National Council for EU Integration, National Economic Council and National Committee for Trade Facilitation
Mr. Manish Kumar, Deputy Director at Confederation of Indian Industry (CII):
- International Business & Collaborations Expert
- Public Speaker and Mentor
- National Mission Manager, Ministry of Rural Development, India
- Project Officer at UNDP
Mr. Pavel Ustiuzhaninov, Head of the Center for Strategic Development of the Russian-Chinese Chamber:
- Business leader, innovator, and entrepreneur
- Executive Secretary of the Russian-Iranian Working Group.
- Executive Director of the International Biotechnological Forum “RosBioTech”
- Head of the Development Department of Intergovernmental International Organization for Scientific, Technical and Information Cooperation ICSTI
Mr. Amjad Ayoub, Member of Board of Trustees of Al Hawash Private University and CEO SyriaSun, Syria:
- Chairman of The Board at Madonna Cosmetics authority
- A driven entrepreneur and executive with a track record of business success
- CEO of Green Energy, Syria
- General Manager Company of Al-Mashreq for Industry, Solar Panel Manufacturing Chairman of the Advisory Council of the Center for Singapore Studies at Shenzhen University
- Vice President of The Citizenhood and Affiliation Party, Syria
Mr. Hriday Sarma, Founder & Team-Coordinator at Caucasus-Asia Center
- Sustainability Professional with Extensive work experience in frontier markets
- Co-founder of Relex Development (USA), a Blockchain based investments company
- Fellow at South Asia Democratic Forum (Brussels)